Thursday 10 December 2009

Nobel Fraudulent Barack Obama Struts Away with Bogus Award



At times like these, I’m happy that my son is a grown man. He’s mature enough to judge for himself just how absurd the world is becoming.

But, what about the parents of today that have to explain to their children why Barack Obama was given an Nobel Peace prize he did not earn. Of course that would assume that kids today are being raised the same way I was in which you had to earn what you get.

Today, our kids are not allowed to play the kind of games I played when I was a little boy like Tag or Dodge Ball because some Liberal egghead had a so-called brilliant notion that it would be harmful to kids’ self-esteem if they were tossed from a game and not able to experience winning.

I got tagged out or hit by the ball and forced to exist the game. Sure, it felt bad, sometimes I wept for awhile, but I was out there the very next day doing my best. And sometimes, I was next to the last boy standing.

I was so proud for my achievement.

In other words, my self-esteem was allowed to develop based on my own merit without any input from some intellectual elitist setting the rules for me.

But, that’s the world we live in today.

Five Norwegian intellectuals thought Barack Obama was deserving of the Nobel Peace prize even though he was only in office twelve days when the nominations were submitted.
Now the media is doing contortions trying to justify his receiving the award. They’re calling it an award based on aspirations or more specifically on what they hope the Obama presidency can accomplish in the future.

Ridiculous!

In that line of thinking, I would urge somebody reading this post to write a letter on my behalf to the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Science and tell them to award me the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay this coming Spring.

Mind you I haven’t finished writing it. It’s 78 pages long,. I’ve been working on it for two and a half years off and on. It’s a Western about a Black deputy marshal (hopefully Denzel Washington) and a White cattle baron (hopefully Russell Crowe) on a trek to find a kidnapped girl.

My aspiration is for this screenplay to become the greatest Western movie ever produced surpassing The Searches, High Noon, Shane, and the Magnificent Seven.

So, I expect a phone in the next few months that the Oscar is in the bag. And if I don’t win it, then President Obana needs to return his award.

From The Last Tradition