Saturday 4 December 2010

Stacey Solomon is last one standing on UK I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here


The bikini babe wins the jungle contest that had all of Britain on the edge of their seats.

The Sun reports that STACEY Solomon has been crowned Queen of the Jungle after winning I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here tonight.

Foul-mouthed former Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder came in second but was revealed to have become the most BLEEPED contestant on the ITV show ever.

Modest Stacey told presenters Ant and Dec she'd had the "best time ever".

The former X Factor contestant explained she had been ecstatic to find herself in the final.

The 21-year-old said: "I don't know what to say. I never thought in a million years that anything like this would happen. I had a great time. I'm a wreck."
The mum-of-one later ITV2: "No-one like spiders on their head do they? It's all horrible. I just feel so lucky all the time to be able to do stuff like this.

"So I never want to moan, because I don't know when I'm going to lose it."

And she said she was delighted to have been reunited with her two-year-old son Zachary.

She said: "The poor boy's been smothered. I almost squeezed him to death. He's like, 'Get off mum'."
Ex-Black Grape star Shaun admitted he didn't think he'd make it to the final.

More details here

Tell two friends about this blog