Wednesday 27 January 2010

An Open Letter from Vito Corleone (The Godfather) to President Barack Obama



Dear Mr. President

I’ve been watching you very closely and there’s a couple of things I have to tell you.

I’m getting tired of you whining all the time that you inherited all these problems from George Bush.

What’s a matter with you?

Did you think being president of the United States is like being a community organizer in Chicago? Did you ever hear me whine about the FBI always following me and taking pictures? Even at my daughters wedding they were hounding me and took pictures.

I thought you were from the Southside?

When I lost my job at the grocery store, did you hear me whine about it or go running to the government for a hand out?

No, I didn’t.

I did what I had to do to protect my family.

And you constantly saying, “I inherited, I inherited, I inherited, last 8 years, last 8 years, last 8 years…”

Take my advice that I gave to my godson, Johnny Faontain:


Even the Obama Girl is tired of your whinny crap!

Stop acting like a pussy and be a Man!

Sincerely

Don Vito Corleone
The Godfather and a Real Man

P.S.

Oh, and don’t forget to spend time with your daughters. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his children can never be a real man.

Oh, and always take the gun, leave the Cannoli

Update:

Mr. President, again with the whinny about all the problems you had to deal with before you walked in the door.

You ran for the job you idiot!

And what's this criticizing the Supreme Court, right there in the chamber? That was lame.

Act like a man!

Via New York Post

From The Last Tradition