Sunday 29 May 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley opens up bullies while posing topless in GQ magazine


'They used to call me kipper lips'

Daily Mail

She’s been doing the rounds in a series of glossy magazines since being named the Hottest Woman on Earth by Maxim, but Rosie Huntington-Whitely wasn’t always so popular.


The model-turned actress has opened up about her battle with former school ground bullies, who would call her ‘kipper lips’ and ‘t**t lips’. The 24-year-old revealed the taunts while stripping down to a sheer deep red gown and bikini bottoms for the July issue of GQ magazine.

It’s not the first time Rosie has posed for the magazine, but this time she admitted: ‘I was teased about the way I looked at school.’ While being photographed topless with her arm covering her modesty, she said: ‘I got teased because of my lips.

‘I used to get called T**t lips – because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called Kipper Lips.
‘There was a big group of girls that was Devon’s answer to Mean Girls, and they would storm the bathrooms shouting, ‘I’m going to f****ing deck you, Lips! See you on the school bus’.
‘And boys didn’t really go out with me.’


More here