Wednesday 19 May 2010

Blumenthal Calls Military Claim ‘Misplaced Words’ aka He’s lying about his lying


Never trust a Democrat that has to use props like when President Obama had those AMA doctors in their lab coats.

Yesterday Richard “The Lion-weasel” Blumenthal, Conn AG running for the senate had his “vet” props standing with him when he explained that he misspoke for over 30 years whenever he mentioned that he served in Viet Bam.

If you believe that and still vote for the guy anyway, you’re a bigger idiot than he is.

From The New York Times:

Attorney General Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, a Democrat running for the United States Senate, said he took “full responsibility” for saying he had served in Vietnam when he actually received deferments between 1965 and 1970, worked in the Nixon White House and then joined the Marine Corps Reserve.

“On a few occasions I have misspoken about my service, and I regret that and I take full responsibility,” Mr. Blumenthal said at a news conference Tuesday at a Veterans of Foreign Wars post in West Hartford, “but I will not allow anyone to take a few misplaced words and impugn my record of service to our country.”

[Don’t let my lying ass take away from my service to my country]

Mr. Blumenthal said he had been unaware of “those misplaced words” when he said them.

[I didn’t realize I was lying when I was lying]

He said that the errors were "totally unintentional" errors and that he had made them on only a small number of occasions in hundreds of public appearances.

[I only lied 30 times in 30 years. Usuaally on Veteran’s day]

The New York Times
reported on Monday night that Mr. Blumenthal had addressed veterans’ groups without saying that his service never took him beyond the East Coast. He also left the impression that he had been among veterans who returned from Vietnam to discover that the climate at home had changed while they were on the front lines.

In 2008, for example, he told an audience in Shelton, Conn.: “I served during the Vietnam era,” he said. “I remember the taunts, the insults, sometimes even physical abuse.”

In an interview for the article published on Monday, Mr. Blumenthal said that he had tried to make clear that he never served overseas.

His campaign called the report by The Times an “outrageous distortion” of his record.

[You’re treating me like a Republican. It’s not fair]

The Blumenthal campaign also posted a short video on its
Facebook page under the heading “Richard Blumenthal Has Been Consistent, Honest, and Clear About His Military Service Record.”

[I’m still an honest person. The video on Facebook proves it.]
Full story

Look at a Fraud at work and the Marines with him who disgrace the uniform to stand with a liar!


Via New York Times

Via Memeorandum
The Last Tradition