Saturday 30 October 2010

Steers strike back, Queers take it in the ass. Texas Rangers take game 3 World Series


The Steers are back home in Texas and properly took care of business (Rangers 4 Giants 2). I took a lot of ribbing from Queer fans (San Francisco Giants fans, Giants rooters, Homo freak supporters) that took offense to my original post, Steers against the Queers.

But, hey I’m a tough New Yorker that can take it. You think I give a hoot if I get called a Homophobe. Pleeeeease, lets get real here. You know the sticks and stones thing?

The Rangers are still in the hole, but quite capable of winning the next two in Texas (red state) and off the Queerland (San Francisco/blue state/pot smoking) we go.

Go Rangers!

P.S.

If you want Political Correctness, don't visit this site. You've been warned!


Tell two friends about this blog