Friday 1 October 2010

Puerto Rico Bikini Friday 10-1-2010


I’m still on vacation on of the beautiful island of Puerto Rico visiting my parents. This edition of BF was scheduled before I left and I’ll be back regular posting on Oct 6.













DISCLAIMER: The below video is being posted strictly for comedic purposes and the pretty Latina woman. From what I gather with a minimum of investigation I Love Latins Tour is a “dating service”, and I use the term very loosely for losers that wanna “hook up” with beautiful women in Columbia. And it appears that these women are open to get married in the process and help the illegal immigration situation.

TLT does not endorse or encourage any of this stuff. I find the video funny and what consenting adults do with their time and money is none of my business.



Tell two friends about this blog