Sunday 17 April 2011

Curvy Serena Williams and friends get their bikini wiggle on in South Beach, Florida


I like to know who is the chuc in the middle. That's what I'm talkin' about!

Daily Mail reports that Serena Williams looks in great spirits as she confidently shimmies down the beach in a mis-matched bikini.

The Wimbledon tennis champion put on a little dance as she relaxed with friends in Miami today. But the 29-year-old sports star came close to a double fault as she put on her active display - with her strapless bikini top clearly struggling to contain her ample bosom.

Serena has been enjoying some recuperation time in Miami recently following emergency surgery two months ago. She is recovering from an operation to remove a blood clot 'the size of a grapefruit' found in her lung in February.

Serena had developed a haematoma from a pulmonary embolism, stemming from an incident when she cut her foot on broken glass in a Munich restaurant last July. And she admitted to being very down of late, having being sidelined from her sport since claiming her 13th Grand Slam title at Wimbledon last July.

'I definitely have not been happy,' she said recently. 'Especially when I had that second (foot) surgery, I was definitely depressed. I cried all the time. I was miserable to be around.'


More details and pics here