Monday 11 April 2011

Men in Alaska parade in high heels to protest sexual assault against women WTF?


Hey, I’m down for the cause, but no way in hell am I going to wear high heels to prove it. We have a crisis enough of soft men in this country that never gets addressed.

I’m not talking about Gay men, I mean soft straight men that think taking a piss sitting down is okay for a men. We have a generation of men who don’t know how a man supposed to act.

That’s a huge problem!

The Blaze reports a few dozen men seeking to raise awareness for sexual assault violence against women tried to walk a mile in their shoes Friday – literally.

Among the participants – some burly and others bearded – in the fourth annual “Walk a Mile in her Shoes” event at the University of Alaska Anchorage was the head of Alaska State Troopers, Col. Keith Mallard, who slipped out of one of his red suede peep-toe shoes during the walk.

“I had a blowout,” Mallard said sheepishly. “It didn’t hinder my progress any. I just had to pull to the side and get a tire change



If you don't see video click here