Monday 18 July 2011

I’m done with debt ceiling stories on TLT

Sorry, I can’t debt anymore!

This topic although very important is making me want to throw up. The situation is simple. The country needs to spot spending more than it takes in. Otherwise, we’ll go bankrupt.

GOPers need to stand firm, although I’ll they’ll cave as usual because they’re a punch of pussies afraid of the media.

President Obama and the Democrats don’t give a shit about spending and don’t give a shit if the country goes down the tubes financially because it would make it easier for them to try and re-create the country into the Utopian paradise from the ashes.

So either we stop from going over the cliff and return to being an exceptional country again, or we become Europe of the West where equality of results is guaranteed by the Nanny State.

I’m done with this topic for now.