Thursday 28 July 2011

Yuk-Sandy McMillin Allegedly Kicked Out Of Walmart For Wearing A String Bikini

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t like to see that at Walmart if I was trying to shop either.

The Huffington Post

Walmart just lost what we imagine would have been a lifelong customer.


Sandy McMillin decided to take her bikini body to Eugene, Oregon's big box store to pick up some sour cream, chips and coffee creamer in 90-degree heat. And she told KVAL News that a Walmart employee approached her only several minutes into her shopping trip and gave her two options: put on a shirt or get out.

McMillin said, "I was horrified. I am embarrassed....It's wrong. If you don't like the way someone looks, don't look at them....I hadn't done anything obnoxious or outlandish."

More here



If she doesn’t want to shop there anymore, I say that’s great!