Tuesday 26 July 2011

Video: Charles Krauthammer unloads on Obama’s speech last night: : “I Thought I Was Cynical Until I Heard That Speech”

President Obama didn’t say anything new last night but the same old class warfare rhetoric. He’s yet to accept responsibility and apologize to the American people for the outrageous spending spree that came from his pen.

Instead he tries to lead from behind, like he’s always done. The act is wearing thin and his low approval ratings prove it.

Gateway Pundit

Charles Krauthammer unloaded on Obama tonight after his stale poll-driven speech to the nation. Obama still has no plan.
“I thought I was cynical until I heard that speech. It was purely partisan. It was meant as a campaign speech. And I think it was a speech from yesterday.”





More here

Memeorandum