Thursday 11 February 2010

Bill Clinton Rushed to Hospital


Bill Clinton was rushed to the hospital complaining of chest pains. When I heard this I had a feeling he was going to need a stent.

I’m not a doctor, but I have a little experience with a member of my family that needed to clear up a blocked artery. As I suspected Clinton needed two stents.

Bill Clinton, 63, underwent quadruple bypass surgery in 2004 at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.

In recent weeks, Clinton was overseeing the United Nations aid mission in Haiti after a January 12 earthquake struck there.
Clinton was the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001.

He was the third-youngest president. Only Theodore Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy were younger when entering office. He became president at the end of the Cold War, and as he was born in the period after World War II, he is known as the first Baby Boomer president.

His wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is currently the United States Secretary of State.

Get well soon, Bill!

Via ABC News

Via Xinhuanet

From The Last Tradition