Friday 19 February 2010

Las Vegas Mayor Goodman Snubs President Obama


Remember those comments Obama lectured America about recklessly spending their hard earned money in Las Vegas like he knows what’s best for us?

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman hasn’t forgotten the damage Obama’s comments caused the convention business in Vegas which the city collects much needed revenues

ABC News reports:
Mayor Oscar Goodman not only skipped the airport when the president arrived Thursday night, he also turned down a White House invitation to personally meet with Obama.

"I have told some folks who have asked under what terms I would meet and I said, 'If he calls me and indicates he will rectify the situation,'" the mayor said at his weekly news conference Thursday afternoon, "and buys me a martini, then I would certainly honor that request."


Way to stand up for your city, Mr. Mayor!

I guess not every politico is afflicted with Obmam-mania.

Via ABC News

Via Memeorandum

From The Last Tradition