Saturday 20 February 2010

JWOWW Dissed by Jealous Kim Kardashian?


According to Fox News:

Sources say the reality stars shared an uncomfortable

Jersey Shore” sensation Jenni “JWOWW” Farley
apparently managed to do the unthinkable earlier this week – upstage reality darling Kim Kardashian at her very own fashion show. Farley sat front row at the debut of Kardashian’s new clothing line for Bebe Stores, entitled Bebe-Kardashian, but we’re told it was JWOWW who all the photographers were scrambling to snap and upon hearing of her presence a mob scene ensued.

“Honest to God, I don’t know if that’s just me being grounded, but I wasn’t even expecting to take one picture there,” Farley told Pop Tarts. “I just wanted to sneak in, sit down and watch it and maybe get to meet Kim, but when I walked in there was a lot of publicity. I took it the best way I could.”

So was it that Kimmy K was miffed and didn’t want to associate with the controversial “Jersey Shore” starlet? Or was she genuinely just too busy to say hi?

We’re told a handler for Farley reached out to Kim’s peeps several times throughout the show in the hope that the two reality ladies could meet, but the requests were shot down because “the spotlight” needed to stay on 29-year-old Kardashian.

There's nothing like a good cat fight to stir the blood!

Via Fox News

From The Last Tradition