Wednesday 10 February 2010

John Mayer on Black Women


Repeat after me!

“I can’t take anything that may come out of John Mayer’s mouth seriously.”

Part of being a bad boy rocker like John Mayer is ever so often you have to say something outrageous.

The internet is a buzz over comments made by Mayer concerning Black women. In an interview in PLABOY he said the following:

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.

PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.


Full interview Click Here

Gotta love that Johnny!

I see a future for him in politics.

Via PLAYBOY

From The Last Tradition