Wednesday 3 February 2010

Roger Ailes Bitch Slaps Arianna Huffington on National TV



I got a call from my friend Felix.

He asked me if I watched Roger Ailes, CEO and President of the Fox News Channel, on the ABC Sunday with Barbara Walters. I told him I hardly ever watch ABC.

“Go find it on You Tube,” Felix told me, “Roger Ailes rips Arianna Huffington a new asshole!”

Well, of course I had to find it, and here it is.

Look how George Will almost falls backwards laughing after Ailes slaps down Barbara Walters smart-ass question of whether he thinks Sarah Palin is qualified to be president.



The only reason I’m posting this video again I because I wanted to see what happened after Ailes lets Walters have it and George Will falls back laughing.



Ailes is priceless with his sarcasm because he knows Fox News is beating the pants off everybody else in the ratings.

And the Left hates it!
I love it!

Via ABC News

From The Last Tradition