Saturday 4 September 2010

Doesn’t Obama’s new Oval Office Redo look like a Woman’s Office?




I’m not an interior designer nor do I play one on TV, but no one can tell me that Barack Obama’s new Oval Office makeover is fitting for a man.

It screams somewhere between metro-sexual and a woman.

I didn’t really care about the story which became public around Tuesday, but I happened across this photo on the Lonely Conservative who by the way talks about how Obaam’s rug is wrong on history, when I really noticed just how feminine that office looks.

If I’m a foreign leader and I walked into that place, my first thought would be, “Is this man a pussy or what?”

Obama is a pussy, most Americans already know that. That office only confirms it.

Memeorandum




Don't Leave Without Clicking Other Great Stories in The Last Tradition. Tell two friends about this blog