Monday 13 September 2010

Reporter Ines Sainz Claims She 'Never Felt Attacked' by Jets Players During Practice



In my opinion, and I wasn’t there. but from the photos that you can click to below Ines Sainz acted more like a bimbo than a professional sports reporter.
A professional doesn’t go around measuring a player’s biceps and lets herself be hoisted in the air by two players like she was a human banner.

When she does something like that can you blame the players for treating her like any other groupie?

As for her attire, it screams, “LOOK AT ME, I’M GORGEOUS!” She was supposed to be dressed for work, not decked out to chill at a bar during happy hour.
If Ines Sainz were my daughter I would slap the spit out her face for shamming the family name.

The New York Post reports that Mexican reporter who claimed Jets players made inappropriate comments at her now says she "never felt attacked" by what happened in the locker room.

Knockout TV correspondent Ines Sainz claimed Jets head coach Rex Ryan, one of his assistants and some of the team's players allegedly pestered her with goofy, on-field antics and locker-room catcalls.

But in her piece for Mexican TV station DeporTV that ran last night, Sainz said she never felt offended and that the whole situation was taken out of context.

"In my opinion, I never felt attacked, nor that they reacted grossly toward me," she said. "I arrived in the locker room and there were comments and games.

One of the other reporters came up to me and apologized for what was happening, but I thought [the players] were joking around."

PHOTOS: BOMBSHELL MEXICAN REPORTER INES SAINZ

NFL and team officials yesterday said they were investigating reports the Jets made suggestive comments to Sainz -- who calls herself "the hottest sports reporter in Mexico" -- during and after a weekend practice at their Florham Park, NJ, facility.

"Thanks everyone for your support," she wrote on her Twitter page this morning. "I already spoke to the NFL, which will decide if there will or will not be consequences. I can say that at the time I didn't want to pay attention to what was happening but the rest of the media heard clearly and in solidarity have denounced what happened, hoping that there is always a respectful climate."

Full story