Monday 13 September 2010

Just in time for the Holidays: Kim Kardashian Blow Up Doll


I’ve never seen a blow up doll in real life.
So I guess none of my friends are LOSERS that have to resort to a piece of plastic to get their jollies.
Talk about pitiful lives.

Kim Kardashian was upset about the surprise release of her nude photos and now RadarOnline.com has learned the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is being made into a life-size adult blow-up doll.

PHOTOS: See The Kim Kardashian Inspired Blow-Up Doll

Pipedream Products recently introduced the Kinky Kim Filthy Love Doll to their “Super Star Series” which features blow-up dolls of famous Hollywood starlets like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Beyonce.

More details
here

As much as I like Beyonce, if I were to ever buy a blow up doll of her my friend has permission to shoot me dead.