Sunday 26 September 2010

NY Gov David Patterson Appears on SNL with Fred Armisen (Video)


Full disclosure: I share David Patterson’s disability and when he became gov of New York, I found myself feeling very good inside for him being the first legally blind gov of a state in the history of the country.

I didn’t expect to feel a sense of pride, but psychologically, I couldn’t help it. And even though me and Patterson probably disagree politically 95%, I feel tender towards him and have never criticized his stint as NY gov.

What can I say?

The New York Post reports Gov. David Paterson appeared on "Saturday Night Live" last night to poke fun at the show's portrayal of him as a bumbling blind man.

More details here



Paterson is really a good sport and I give him a lot of credit when he offered state land as a alternative for the GZ Mosque. He was the most adult pol in the state who really tried to alleviate a bad situation unlike our idiot mayor Mike Bloomberg.

Tell two friends about this blog