Tuesday 16 November 2010

Lisa Murkowski is a disgrace to the Republican Party and the female species


Now that I got your attention, let me tell you what I really think of Lisa Murkowski. Actually, I think very little of her since I live in New York and she’s from Alaska. But, she’s shown her true colors in the past few months. And what she’s demonstrated is that she’s nothing more than Alan Spector in s skirt, a sad polit-gal who couldn’t stand losing the Republican primary in Alaska to constitutional conservative Joe Miller.

Surprisingly, this sad wretch, a walking tampon of a woman may win as a write in candidate, but what has she really gained?

Do us all a favor Lisa, cross the aisle and stay there with the Democrats. You’ll fit right in with Barack Obama and Charlie Rangel, aka Frauds Inc.

A rattlesnake has more integrity than Lisa Murkowski, and is prettier to boot!

Mmeoradum


Tell two friends about this blog