Thursday 25 November 2010

Woman wears bikini to LAX (Video)

Bikinis have become a cornerstone of The Last Tradition. So how can I pass this story up?

From The Drudge Report
"I'm hoping by wearing a bikini they will see everything they need to see and we can avoid a pat-down"

Thousands of passengers were expected Wednesday at LAX, but only one left little to the imagination.

"I'm wearing my bikini," Corinne Theile said as she unbuttoned her overcoat outside the terminal to reveal a black two-piece. "It's not that I'm concerned, it's that I feel like the TSA is making travelers feel uncomfortable, and I feel like we can have security measures that don't make people feel uncomfortable.

More details here

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.



I think this girl has the right idea.

Tell two friends about this blog