Saturday 26 February 2011

Drunk Man’s Wild Interview With PA TV Station About Local Fire: ‘I’m Gonna Get Racial Here’


Losing your home in a fire is a devastating thing to go through. I feel this man’s pain, although I can’t really report what actually happened.

Make your own judgment.

From The Blaze

“I heard a kerosene explosion…BOOM!…freakin’ I heard it! Freakin’….I heard the freakin’ explosion.”

So said an incredibly intoxicated man, speaking to a local Pennsylvania news station,
WNEP-TV, during daylight hours about an explosion that set his house on fire. It’s not clear what the back story here is–or when this all happened–but if the drunkard is to be believed, a kerosene blast of sorts caused the house to sahhh-moke fff-flying through the wall and I said ‘look at, the house is on fire.’…fff-freaking. I knew burst into flames.



I think the man had some racial thoughts in his mind, but he never said them.