Sunday 20 February 2011

Sheyla Hershey: World’s biggest boobs (mmm) made her suicidal

The Sun reports that a woman with the world's biggest breasts says years of surgical operations led her to attempt suicide.

Sheyla Hershey emerged from a coma this week after taking an overdose over the agony she has suffered with her enormous size MMM breasts.

The Brazilian model says a dangerous obsession with having the biggest breasts in the world led to her nearly losing her life and has warned woman thinking about changing the way they look through surgery.

Sheyla, 31, is recovering after taking an overdose but, in her first interview since emerging from a coma, she reveals how terrible infections on her surgically-enhanced body led to a SECOND suicide attempt within the space of two months.

For after boosting her implants to MMM last June Sheyla developed a deadly infection which later forced doctors to remove her mammoth breasts, an operation which left her feeling so 'ugly' without her them she simply wanted to die.

Now speaking just hours after she was discharged from hospital this week Sheyla tells how her obsession to retain her world record has RUINED her marriage, DESTROYED her health, CRIPPLED her family financially to the point of bankruptcy and worst still left her feeling so suicidal she fears she will eventually KILL herself leaving her 18-month-old daughter without a mum.

"When I woke up from my coma in the hospital on Wednesday I didn't remember anything," tells Sheyla.


"I don't expect anyone to understand but I'll be honest, without my breasts I feel so depressed sometimes I don't even want to live.

"And as a mum I realise that is a terrible thing to say and I so desperately want to sort myself out before it is too late.

"My daughter is not even two yet, and it breaks my heart that I am the way I am but I cannot help it.

"My husband has put up with so much and now our marriage is in total crisis not to mention our financial situation, which due to my medical bills is about as dire as it could get.

"If I don't sort this out soon I fear what I will do next."

Incredibly, despite what she has endured Sheyla is adamant that having her breasts put back in will make her life better again.

And in order to make sure this happens, Sheyla incredibly tells how she signed up to radical electric shock therapy called Electroconvulsive Therapy, which she was undergoing just days before her most recent attempt to take her life.

More details here