Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bulgarian Man Wants Sex Change to Become Lady Gaga


And the number of freaks in the world keep on coming!

Radar Online reports that Bulgarian man is going so gaga for Lady Gaga that he wants to become her.

PHOTOS: More Nunsense From Lady Gaga

Penio Daskalov, 24, plans to have a full sex change operation and is enlisting
cosmetic surgeons to turn him into a double of Lady Gaga, which he thinks will help him launch a career in music, RadarOnline.com has learned.

"I really admire the way she has created herself, so when I've had my operations I won't be quite a man or quite a woman," Daskalov said.

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga And Girlfriend Cuddle In Their Bikinis

"I've already contacted her management and told them what I am doing and how I'd like to record a duet with her," he concluded.

Daskalov was a housemate on the Bulgarian version of Big Brother where he successfully tricked contestants on the show into thinking he was a woman.
Full story


Don't Leave Without Clicking Other Great Stories in The Last Tradition. Tell two friends about this blog